Monday, April 07, 2008

FINALLY!

Well, we got moved. Or at lease, we've got all our stuff under one roof.

I have no idea where most things are but all the furniture and stuff is where it is supposed to be!

I love, love, love our new house. It feels like a home already and I'm so very happy.

I would have never dared dream that I would be living with my dream woman in my dream house. And that's a lot of dreaming - even for a dreamer like me!

I haven't had much time for posting observations and stuff here recently but I'll try to do better when I get my life unpacked. The pile of empty boxes is much, much larger than the pile of packed boxes so progress is being made.

So pray for my sanity during this time and I'll pray for world peace. At this point, they seem to be on the same level for me.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home