Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Miss You!


Well, the Beloved Wife is out of town all week at a meeting at a fabulous resort.

And you know what?

I miss her.

I miss her terribly.

She will tell me to get a grip. I have a grip. I just miss her.

I figured out a long time ago that I was born to love this woman. She fills a part of me that is empty in her absence.

There's just a hole where she normally is.

But on the bright side -she'll be back tomorrow!

I love playing Mr. Mom while she's gone. I'm sure she worries about all the child care stuff - but the truth is that stuff is really easy. For me at least. I can't speak for most dads but I can speak for me and child care is one of the easier things we have to do.

Anyway, this woman that is my life has been missing all week and I'm sure she's been busy and has had a great time - but I really want her to know that she is loved and missed and we all want her back home safe and sound!

On the bright side of things, our move is going very well. We're still unpacking but it's pretty much a home now. And we both just love it. I can't wait to get a bit more settled and start to entertain.

So that's all the news that is news.

Peace to everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would tell you to get a grip too. So, GET A GRIP!!

And wipe your nose!! Geez.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home