Friday, July 18, 2008

No Joke(r)


Going to see The Batman tonight.
This is going to be huge. Throngs of people clawing over each other at the popcorn counter. Fights breaking out in the hotdog line. Violence everywhere.
Very American, don't cha think?
I think this one will be very good and we've got lots of boys coming. Don't think this is much of girl movie - but I could be wrong.
I'll be sure and give a review later so stay tuned.
With the movie experience and cowboy shooting the following day, I'm going to have testosterone running out of my ears.
Hope the lovely wife is ready!!!
So here's me lifting a glass to each of you - Have a GREAT weekend!
Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Heard from a few people today who went to last night's midnight show that it's good. Real good. Enjoy!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she'll be ready, big boy!! Because BUNKO is tonight!!!!!!!!
Have fun with the boys.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home