Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Week Another Blow Job

Won't be long until the next freakin' hurricane raises it's head and bites somebody.

At least I'm glad it's not going to bite us around here. But the truth is, when you're in the transformer business, all hurricanes suck.

We are, at this very moment, trying to figure out how to make more than 24 hours in a day and more than 7 days in a week.

My employees have not reached the breaking point yet, but it's a comin'. I can feel it. You can only work so many double shifts without a day off before you start to load your assault rifle up and go looking to make things right with your boss.

But I'm ready for them when they come. I promise I am!!!

This hurricane looks like a booger. 25 foot surge coming along with it. There will be some biblical destruction here. Stay tuned to CNN!!

Maybe they will stop talking about the presidential politics for a while.

Nah, I doubt it.

I'm really ready for this to be over. Hurricane season and the damn election.

I'm still confused as to how a girl from the sticks in Alaska can make so many people that hated John McCain somehow reevaluate this election.......

Makes no sense to me at all.

The Rush Limbaugh fatasses and the Sean Hannity pencil dicks and all the other right wing wacko's have always H A T E D big John McCain. They have denegrated him over the years, and now I think it's funny that they are "stuck" with him as their nominee and have to say wonderful things about him. Talk about two-faced pieces of shit.

Now all of a sudden, he picks a woman from nowhere that no one has ever heard from and BAM - there is now hope.

Hope for what?

The VP position is just not all that. But of course, if you're 72 years old and look as bad in makeup as McCain does, maybe the VP thing is important...........

But this woman? This fuckin' pentacostal woman? Yea, that scares the shit out of me. I'm sure she's a nice lady - but leader of the free world? I'm not sold. Far from it. I'm scared.

And this senatorial election we've got going?

Wow, what a republican mud-slinging free for all. Ronnie Musgrove and Roger Wicker are former roommates. I kid you not. Roger ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but the republicans are fighting so hard to keep a respectable (filibuster proof) number of senators in DC so we'll see what will happen. So the ads from the national republican party and the national chamber of commerce have been slinging mud of biblical proportions. Most of it is simply not true and is just downright nasty.

Ronnie Musgrove called me on Thursday after the ICE raid on our plant to ask me what did it feel like to receive so much press and all of it was untrue and there was nothing you could do about it? I told him, yea, now I know how YOU FEEL!

I don't think there will be 1000 votes between Ronnie and Roger when it's all counted up. This one will come down to voter turnout. If it rains on election day, all bets are off.

But I'm just counting down the 8 weeks or so we've got until it's over. The process sickens me. I wish we could somehow make it illegal for all politicians to advertise. The only way they can get the word out is to make speeches and people would have to get out there and actually listen to them.

But alas, that ain't gonna happen!!!

So between all the sucking and blowing from the hurricanes and the political canidates, we should all be very, very satisfied.

But somehow we're not.

The only place I'm satisfied is at my house. Especially in my bedroom, but I'm not allowed to talk about that here!!!

Keep smiling. I sure am.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are old at 72, some are not. I love you anyway.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Precisely why Nickelodeon and the Food Network are pretty much the only channels that are playing in my house right now!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

You want to read this. She's one of my favorite bloggers.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home