Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday Morning Blog Game

Here's a little blog-game.................

You finish the first part of the sentence in red with your own unique response.

1. My uncle once caught me being screamed at by my ex-wife.

2. Never in my life have I driven my motorcycle to Alaska.

3. When I was five I moved to Picayune, MS so my parents could work for Boeing on the Atlas Rocket for the Apollo Space Progam.

4. High school was my favorite time of my life until I started all over with the love of my life.

5. I will never forget to brush my teeth when I wake up in the morning.

6. Once I met David Bowie in the Atlanta airport.

7. There’s this girl I know that makes my heart leap in my chest when she looks at me.

8. Once, at a bar I drank 21 shots of tequila just to see if I could............

9. By noon, I have been awake by at least 5 hours.

10. Last night I stayed up till 3am.

11. If only I had a million dollars I would retire immediately!

12. Next time I go to church I will hold hands with my wife as we pray.

13. What worries me most right now is hoping that my children find their way in the world.

14. When I turn my head left I see a huge 6' x 8' map of the world.

15. When I turn my head right I see a wall full of diplomas and pictures of my loved ones.

16. You know I’m lying when I say, "whatever you want, I don't care".

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the innocence that youth provided me.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare it would be Romeo, but I would live happily ever after with My Juliet! Hey, I am!!!

19. By this time next year I will be happier than I am today.

20. A better name for me would be "Tex" - but my wife won't have it!

21. I have a hard time understanding the divisiveness of politics and the lack of simple compassion that we seem to have such a hard time finding.

22. If I ever go back to school, I'll finish my masters degree and start on another!

23. You know I like you if I make fun of you. I'll ignore you if I don't like you.

24. If I ever won an award, the first thing I would say is "This would not be possible without the love and support of my wife".

25. Take my advice, nothing in life is more important that being in love. All else pales in comparison!

OK, now it's your turn to do this. Reply to my post so I'll know to check yours out - and if you're too lazy to have a blog, just e-mail me. I can make fun of you easier that way anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home