Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sins of Onan

This is one of the best articles I have ever read. It adequately captures all of the male angst ever conceived.

I bet you'll like it too!

http://www.hecklerspray.com/megan-fox-announces-lesbian-stripper-love-all-teenage-boys-explode/200816157.php

I knew we were on to something when a bunch of us boys went to see the movie "Transformers" and we instantly captured by the girl in that silly movie. Yea, this is THAT girl.

I personally haven't had anything like that happen to me since the Super Bowl about 15 years ago had that Ali Landry chick in the Dorito's commercials. You remember those - the excedingly beautiful girl from Louisiana that caught the flying dorito's in her mouth and somehow caught everything on fire.........Then I found out that the Ali Landry chick was the niece of a guy I worked with and we all got to meet her - maybe the only time in my life when I was absolutely speechless.

Except for the first time that me and my wife........oh, I can't talk about that here.

So here's to hoping that your day just got better!

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

The first time you and your wife ... caught Doritos in your mouths?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I am disappointed and a little worried...you have not blogged in over 10 days....... is everything ok???

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home