Thursday, October 02, 2008

Caliente


Just for the record: My wife is hot. Really hot.

As we were shopping at a few hal-o-rip-off-ween stores for the perfect costume for a 9-year old, I trailed along silently just observing and happy for my place in her world.

And I could not help but notice that from whatever side I watched her from, she was just simply hot.

We went to get a bite to eat after finding the perfect costume (Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz) for a 9-year old and I sat across from her in the booth.

Same thing. She was still hot.

We went home and watched some tv. I would glance over every once in a while at her laying on the opposite couch from me. Yep, still smokin' hot.

Now I go to be somewhere around 3-4 hours after she does most nights and last night was no exception. So as I crept in the bedroom around to my side of the bed, I looked across at her sleeping and even in the dark there was a glow about her and I'll be damned if she wasn't just as hot as ever - right there - sound asleep and drooling in the dark.


Yes boys and girls, I am one lucky man.


Hope your luck improves one day as well!!!


Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we need to call Fire Marshall Bill to the scene. Yes you do have one hot wife and are one lucky boy.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Does Paige know you said she was drooling on your blog?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home