Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Second Wind

We have our annual conference going on there’s not too much going on at church. But at the end of the conference there are the new appointments to start.

And for us, well, we’re coming home.

I don’t think I have ever been this excited about the future as I am right now. Our new pastor is our old pastor. But this time, he’s in charge. And plans will be made and visions will be seen. All that is wrong will be made right.

I pray for vision. I pray for communication of a vision. I pray to break the chains that shackle our hearts. I pray that we can throw off the bonds of propriety and shakes the gates around the fortress.

Each day we can do what we want to do and we really, really don’t have to pay attention to how things have always been done. We can choose to do what is right and damn people if they don’t think it’s proper.

Let’s have the courage of our convictions and make our little slice of the world the most exciting place we can find. Let our community be a chorus of many voices and opinions with one goal in mind.

I’m ready.

Are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home