Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Xmas

As the holiday rapidly approaches, I realize that I have had a wonderful year.

The best of my life.

And that is thanks to a love that makes me feel like the luckiest boy in the world.

My children are both in college and even though there are some weird piercings and many tattoos, they are both doing very well and are not damaged in any way - and they make good grades!

My job is fine, as jobs go. I have it better than most in the world and am thankful for that.

My friends are amazing and there is nothing I would hesitate to ever ask someone to do for me if I needed it because I know it would be done with no strings attached.

I am just thankful for all that I am and all that I have.

So as the Christmas season approaches and all of us are able to take stock of our lives, I pray that you find the best in your life and hang on to them and then find those things that you want to make better and find the courage within yourself to be the change you want to see.

So God Bless you and yours and may your stockings be full!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Merry Christmas Keith!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home