Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas - Happy New Year - Yada Yada Yada!

I've been off work for 9 days in a row now and 4 more to go.

Life is so good!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got all they ever wanted. I sure did.

It's wonderful having a great family to share the holidays with. Makes everything in life so much better.

And I hope everyone has a safe and festive New Year's Celebration.

My love and I are going to the Sugar Bowl on New Year's Day but we'll both be back in the Saddle sometime on January 2.

Until then: CIAO

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Keith,

I accept your offer to attend the Sugar Bowl in place of Paige. However, I ask you in the nicest terms possible to quit referring to me as "your love". We are just friends. I like you and am very happy you asked me to go to the Sugar Bowl. I hope Paige is not too upset that you asked me to make the trip.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home