Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Reason To Believe

I am constantly amazed at how many people live such dreary lives and shuffle from here to there with no joy in their lives.

I want everyone to stop. Reach out. Feel the marvelous joy that is inherent in our world. There is love all around us and if we don't see it, well, it's our own fault.

There is beauty in abundance and you should view it with awe and accept it with grace. You should take the time to stop and truly smell the roses because they bloom so beautifully.

I have so many things to be thankful for and I promise that all through the summer I am going to take the time to recognize them and give thanks for them.

You should try that too. You'll be amazed at how your perspective is lifted.

Because like John Lennon said: And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home