Monday, August 14, 2006

Who Is It?

What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up?

I want to be a man that loves with all my heart.

I want to be a man that people can count on.

I want to be a man that laughs at himself.

I want to be a man that has no pride in himself and yet had pride in what he does.

I want to be a man that gives because that is his nature.

I want to be a man that others turn to when they need something.

I want to be a man that cares about everyone no matter what others may think.

I want to be a man that cries in the wilderness when something is wrong.

I want to be a man that is responsible for himself and allows others to be who they are.

I want to be a man that can cry.

I want to be a man that makes someone else feel like they are special.

I want to be a man that wins the lottery.

I want to be a man that can retire.

I want to be a man that is above the things that bother me today.

I want to be a man that realizes that his “wants” should never outrun his “needs”.

So much for my “wants” – have you thought of what you want to be when you grow up?

Interesting question.

Ponder that and get back to me.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

At peace, which probably includes all that stuff you mentioned.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home