Monday, December 31, 2007

Papa Keith

Yes, I am a GRANDFATHER.....................

It only took 45 minutes for my daughter to produce a son in what I am certain must be a very uncomfortable manner.

His name is Andrew Thomas Burnett.

I am a grandfather, wow.

Very emotional thing that I still haven't sorted out yet - but I'm sure I will and I'm equally sure that you'll get to read about it at some point.

Right now, I'm just glad that my daughter is doing well and the baby is healthy.

The rest of life will just play out - one day at a time!

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Healthy.

What a nice feeling that is. When a parent or grandparent says they are healthy, it is with the knowledge that some many of God's blessings are laid at your feet. To say healthy is to know that being alive and well is a git.

I will keep them both in my prayers tonight. You will be a great blessing to your grandson.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Marni said...

Congratulations, Keith! He will be wrapped around your finger in no time.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home